Thursday, March 22, 2007

on the many idiosyncrasies in life...

i am so addicted to il divo, it isnt funny. ive been listening to them repeatedly for the last two days. even as i type i have one earphone jammed in, boss doesnt seem to mind it as long as i can hear whats going on and work simultaneously.
yesterday was a day for bizzare happenings. it started with this girl from hr hugging me when i gave her some papers for her boss's sign; continued when my boss told me she was worried about me. this was said when she saw my desk which littered with all kinds of paper. to make my day, i get on the bus out side burj, it goes in to pick up people, every one gets in, doors close when someone taps me on the shoulder. i turn around to see who, its a guy i dont know but i smile thinking may be i do know him and cant remember. but then im like lemme ask, so i ask him if i know him, he goes No! and starts laughing uproariously! i mean maha freak anyone??!! thank god he did not attempt a conversation! :S

another thing which has been bugging me lately is the way people sit in the bus. its like they feel that the bus is theirs and hence they can sit in whatever way they like! i mean oj i realise you are a large person and need space especially when u r sitting on the tiny, foldup seat in the aisle but that does not mean that you can take all the space you want while i shrink against the bus side! and if it ended at that, it would have been okay but when i keep shrinking and the other person keeps taking up space, it just pisses me off!
any how, off to sleep..

6 comments:

JonyBr said...

Send em all to take a ride in a bus here in Karachi. They will start respecting the seat, a place to sit :D

ghazal pirzada said...

true that jonybr
oyeee...dont give any space to anyone...u also take up all the space u want! hehehe....
chill karo yaaar!
tell them...
pappu yaar tang na kar!

Destitute Rebel said...

lol at pappu yaar tang na kar, made me crack up hearing it after ages. One my cousins always used to say this to me.

Anonymous said...

eat chickpeas before getting onto the bus and whenever you get cramped,FART!!!

presto legroom

S said...

That guy's trick sounds like a standard lafanga trick. Not that I ever encountered it. He looked at you, thought "nice sophisticated non-paindoo girl, let's try it on her." try being paindoo.

The friendly lion said...

@jonybr: the guy was russian (i think) dont want to subject him to such a traumatic experience!!

@ghazal: yeh to kar keh dekhna hi parey ga :P

@mr. smartass (km) chaney kha kay i will fart everywhere ya wait to get on the bus so that i can kill everyone on it including myself!! ghar aa kay tumhara dimagh check karna parey ga! :P

@koonj: thing is guy was a 6 foot something russian/ east european. i dont think he'll get the paindoo thing, but it might be completely hilarious (to me) if i went suniye ji, bazo hateeiy in a paindoo accent =D