Sunday, May 13, 2007

Rugby Rock



need i say more?? maybe just that im going!!!!!! :D

right now its cloud 119th for me; my first concert and that too Aerosmith, what more could i ever wish for :) so even if my life is shit for the next week and a half, i couldnt give a rat's ass. that is the level of my excitement and km had better start showing all that hidden excitement coz i know its there. What more could he have wished for as a going away present than a rock concert date with his sister and her insane friends ;)

blog wise the last couple of days have been weird. ive been meaning to write plenty but have just been doing one thing as soon as i am home; watch grey's anatomy. episode after episode. its pretty unhealthy coz im up till all hours and fall asleep in the middle of an episode. its bad but soo addictive!! and to balance this ive started running again, which is good but my legs feel like someone sledge hammered them and i also joined Farah's Quran club on Facebook. that is one really good thing to come of my facebook addiction. write more when i get home. for now its time to start clocking in those hours :)

Adios Amigos!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aerosmith!!!!!!! Wohoooooo!!!!!

PS: please get of the Grey's Anatomy kick!!!its taken over my sister!!!!!