Sunday, July 08, 2007

TFL the ghost and other interesting tales

either its me or its everyone else, but something is definitely wrong! for eg a couple of hours ago i was waiting for the elevator. as is the norm i was standing beside it rather than in front of it; the two guys in it got some how spooked when they saw me standing there as in they did the whole double take, hand-on-heart routine! now how they took me to be a ghost at 10 pm in a bright red t-shirt is completely beyond me!! this is one of the many strange things going on lately. stranger still is the fact that work has doubled and still i dont feel overwhelmed; maybe its the amazing support im getting from everyone around me or the fact that I was much too apprehensive before taking these responsibilities over that now the sheer simplicity is freaking me out :(

maybe life is moving a bit too fast. yes, i think tht is it. with everything going from good to better, alhumdullilah, life has kind of stumped me i think. i am used to dealing with bad news; its this whole lot of good stuff coming in from all sides which i guess im having trouble dealing with (alhumdullilah times infinity). i know it sounds very weird, and almost nashukrapana but tht is the truth.

now all i can think of is not jinxing it and letting it steer me in the right direction.

now for the interesting tales; if the above was not enough :P

the fact that i got an iron in the company raffle was taken to be a sign of my not ironing my clothes!

i made the worlds biggest and stupidest wordo (thts typo for when you say something wrong). it was soo damn embarrassing that i dare not repeat it hear. needless to say, i am not sure i will ever hear the end of it.

most interesting of all would be that ive given up sugar in my coffee :P

the yuckiest of all would be that i strongly suspect some sort of sewage pipe runs through my air conditioning ducts which is stinking up my place *tearing my hair out in frustration*

the most interesting could be that i managed to, rather successfully, play the bitch and take the guy who used to stare in college to not even glancing my way! hehe!! oddly or rather fittingly i get attention from only the very wrong people; and i enjoy chasing them off ;)

thts about all thts been happening in my mundane life. i leave you with some pics i took.






6 comments:

Boo! said...

First off... congrats on the driving license (I know this should've been on the prior post, but I'm being lazy).

As for the good wave, just be glad its there, be thankful for it, and pray that it never ends :)... There is absolutely no reason to be confused by it!

oh, and congrats on giving up sugar in your coffee (I'm assuming you aren't using any other sweetner either). Personally, I love the taste of (well-made) coffee. I think sugar/sweetners just kill it.

The same for all types of teas as well actually.

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures.

ghazal pirzada said...

kahan ghaib ho larki?

jummy bear said...

oi come onnnnn tell us the grossly embarrasing *wordo*

come on! you have to tell us!!

The friendly lion said...

hey boo :) thanks! im just a little superstitious when it comes to such things and i just dont want to jinx anything! nope no other sweetener :) im still getting used to it though.

@haleem: thanks :D

@G: facebook check karo!

@jummy bear: i seriously cant! not only was it very embarrassing but a little obscene as well when taken in another context!

jummy bear said...

now you must must MUST tell us :) i'm all ears. or eyes. or whatever.