Monday, June 19, 2006

euphoric...estatic

that perfectly describes my state of mind right now. no college for 4 whole dayssss....... :) bliss, heaven, bed, movies.................................
although im not that lucky with my finals two weeks away i have to start slaving away, start opening books not touched as yet and memorize stuff i wont be able to recall a week after i finish exams.
coz i stubbornly want to maintain my place on the dean's list a hope diminishing with every stats exam lets hope i feel as determined when i'm wrting the exams to check the bloody thing once over and prevent from leaving stupid mistakes behind coz i want to escape to the sunshine as soon as i finish writing the last sentence.
my next and last semester is looking scarier by the minute as i just finished choosing my electives. i have a foreboding feeling tht i just screwed up my life by choosing finance and economics when i already had as compulsories like human resources and services operations. here's hoping that i prove myself wrong. tht added to the fact that im working the entire summer, next year doesnt look as rosy now as i expected before..

more on my miserable exsistance later.

No comments: