Monday, June 19, 2006

Me....... the marvel or mystery

hi all....
this being the first day I have ever read a blog, let me say I dont know shit about what im doing. read some postings, liked them decided to jump right into the thick of things. what can I say, its a personality malfunction I cant keep in check. I hope this not one of those things which once started loses all lusture..
what more is there.. let me say some bout me. im a student, currently, looking forward to the next eight months in which I will finally be one no moreee yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhh!! :) I am in one of those obscure fields which everyone misunderstands and makes into the most obvious professions. I'm doing hospitality and tourism and you guessed it.... it has nothing whatso ever to do with hospitals, the first question everyone asks. i hate traffic and look desperately forward to day I get my driver's license and car coz going to Jumeirah from sharjah everyday is like going to hell and back all in one day. i'm thinking of designating Dubai as my official residence as I spend all my waking hours here and only go home to eat and sleep. AHH sleep how I miss thee....
thts it for now, more from fickle me later.

Au Revoir!!



No comments: