Friday, July 21, 2006

1 day left...and then back to the grind

so now thts its coming to an end i wish i could extend my lazy days, the days which start with my mother's voice telling me is high time to get up and then switching on the tv in bed to watch yet another rerun of the Gilmore Girls. now its just tomorrow after which i will head of to my first day as a corporate intern. and with it i will fly away from the nest for two months and am taking enough stuff with me to suffice for a year. but thts me. it also means that now i will miss home like crazy and will go to bed on an empty stomach just cause i dont feel like food and not cause there's nothing to eat cause where food is concerned there is always plenty. mama makes sure of tht. continuously.
hopefully work will be satisfactory and they will treat me like a normal human being, able enough to carry out small tasks adequately and independently and not like some imbecile who just stepped out of kindergarten!

No comments: