Wednesday, July 26, 2006

completely hopeless and clueless

i am so wishing changing a template was as easy as excel. have been working on it so much nowadays am sick of it and by it i mean excel. i tried to change the blog using sobia's advice here but it doesnt seem to be working. i have just left it at the first step having been able to change the back ground but not the columns and now it is left at the first step which was to change the template to minima black. not only tht for for some WIERD ASS reason my index is stuck at the bottom of the page. ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! just now discovered by inability to type "the" keep writing "teh" for some reason. anyhoo my back is now broken, wishing i was at home so some one could give me a massage but no two more days. until then cribby me!!
must sleep now coz i have to wake up at 7:15 tomorrow so that i can keep snoozing the mobile for 45-50 mins until i know that i dont wake up then i will have to walk to work in the bloody heat. great motivation eh...!! just posting now no time or motivation to splee chack, me lard forgive me.
hehehehehhe
completely delusional..................

No comments: