Sunday, October 29, 2006

O, my bro, how I love thee!!

how can i not love him, he drives me up the wall sometimes which is plenty of times but he does such things at times and so spontaneously no matter how pissed off i maybe i just start laughing and the anger goes right out the window. like this morning; we got out of the house at 7 am and got to Jumeirah at 10; completely insane (arghhhh!!! Hate traffic want Ramadan timings back!!!); all he was thinking about the entire way, and very loud, was how he had made a major mistake by not coming through rolla (a way to get to dubai from Sharjah) and instead taking al wahda (another way to get to dubai from Sharjah) and I had to listen to this stupid rant every 15 seconds, no amount of shouting and swearing was shutting him up until I threatened to douse him with my cafe latte which was quite hot and then he goes

rolla is nice
whoever doesn’t come from there
will eat mice

tht doesn’t make any sense but it made me laugh; a lot!

Thanks O, my bro; you are the best even though I don’t say tht often J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love u too aapi