Wednesday, October 18, 2006

what did i Do??

this is both a reproach and rhetorical question... what did i do???? as in i havent read anything for the econ quiz thts in 5hrs and 40 mins and what did i do.. as in what the hell have i been doing for the past 2 hrs?

yesterday was a good day after many crappy days...we went out bought stuff :))) always a good thing but in my case the bestest thing coz i got new lenses; my old ones had finished and so i thought ill have my eyes checked again and get new ones; i had a feeling that my prescription had changed again but i had thought only a little bit, but i was soooooooo wrong it shot up from R-7 and L-6.50 to R-7.75 and L-7.25. i actually asked the optician how long before i go blind!!!

any hoo what to do cant revert it so have to live with it...wht else oh yeah i was just telling my mum tht i hadnt done anything which would make it shoot up so much and i got the age old rely back layt kee ghantoon kitabeen parho gi to aur kiya ho (translation: if you will lie on your stomach and read for hours what else do u expect to happen) so i told her i am not the only person in the world to do so to which i got YES U R!!!! go figure...i think she's still pissed off from teh time i asked her not to talk to me, actually everybody, until after i have finished a book and because of my never ending addiction to them. i know tht was rude but wht can i do?? everytime i would be engrossed in my characters' plight someone would start a conver with moi, which is no doubt interesting but i cnat concentrate on wht they are saying at all which makes me want to ask them to repeat themselves which pisses them off; wht can i do??

but all in all no matter how much i may crib about my parents and no matter how much i like my independence i would be unable to survive a day without them, i just wish their faith in me keeps fast and that i never severely disappoint them.

i love u mama and abba!! :))))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the quiz! We'll all need it I guess :)

About youe eye sight, did you consider the Lasik surgery? I do not know if there are certain limits to one's 'figures' though, but you are old enough to undergo that surgery :)

Everyone has such arguments and stuff with parents, God bless them all though!