Tuesday, November 28, 2006

So today...

was supposed to be a good day. was a good day until, 10 minutes ago! why do people have to come and screw everything up?
got some very goood news an hour and a half ago, wont tell wht but im really happy bout that!
the next three weeks are going to be nightmarish... i have 4 assignments to submit in the next two weeks, with plenty of quizzes sprinkled in between and then the last week is exam week. i am going completely insane! i need time and i dont have any, im wasting 5-6 hours on a good day and 7-7.5 hrs on a day on commuting from (home to college and back) alone.
please Allah mian, sab khair say ho gaye and please push me through and dont let me flunk out or have a breakdown and please please get everyone off my case at home and please just make them back off and let me go through my moods, alone (but not shunned). pretty please! (ameen)

and now a note to M. we are both pigheaded ppl, whether u wanna agree or not. can u please let me be the queen of stupidity and pigheadedness as well as mood swings for the next three weeks? then u can be the queen forever. and as im moving out in january please hold out now and ill be out of your hair, very soon.
i know u dont like the idea of me moving out, but i wanna do it and i like it so please let me do it. ill be a much nicer person, all round, if you do and a horror if u make me stay at home. thts not a threat, just a fact. and u know it! but know this too, i love u, alot, and i always will no matter where i am or where u r and u will always be first with me. just bear with me now. and let me fly the nest.

No comments: