Tuesday, April 03, 2007

seven wierd things about moi

i got tagged by abcd law (thank god!!) i stopped at five and then remembered two more :P
  1. i have full fleged imaginary conversations with real but unknown people, meaning they exist i just havent met them, ever. all in my head, can entertain myself for hours like this and they are probably more interesting than real conversations.
  2. i have a thing for haircuts. ive got everything i wanted to try done, thankfully mum is patient enough to put up with it! ive had everything from a fringe to a flick to a mushroom cut (really long hair chopped off so short my neck was visible, which i also got shaved so it looked like a proper boy's mushroom cut)
  3. my ideal man is clark gable as rhett butler.
  4. every one ive ever had a crush on has turned out to be a complete asshole! thankfully the crush was based purely on looks which turned to dust as soon as i heard their stupid ass convos.
  5. allah mian installed a wierd magnet in me before sending me here. i swear to god each and every wierdo i ever meet or even just pass by on the way to class, is somehow attracted to me. they stare like no tomorrow but never speak. and these are not shy indo-pak guys. these are bloody europeans. i mean if you can stare surely you can stay hello. atleast it will be less repulsive :(
  6. nobody believes that im a pakistani. even the starbucks guy asked and did not believe the answer! why!!?? just coz im on the fairer side and can speak angreezan di zaban (english) just because all you ignorant bastards believe all pakistanis are pathan taxi drivers doesnt mean we all are! get a life and an encyclopedia while you're at it!
  7. i am only funny when im being sarcastic/ bitchy. in a normal circumstance i can kill a joke more effectively than raid kills roaches. its that sad.

i'm quite sure i wont be on anyone's bloglist from tomorrow, but thts who i am. one big fruitcake :)

i tag alta(get off your lazy and start writing), ustani, km and ze queen of babble.

4 comments:

Recovering D said...

Wanna know a secret. Shhh. I do #1 too. 'Cept my conversations are with my future guy, and I imagine situations with my future family and talk to them (in my head). So you're not alone :)

Unknown said...

huh

get up? write?

ZZZzzzz

Nothing happening to write about,working my lasy ass off,and more of the same.

Sait ka beta rant is there to read for all.

Unknown said...

awww i still love you =D

jummy bear said...

i'm with you on #7.

it ain't sad. it's great!

*high five*

:)