Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The joys of internet!

when down in the dumps watch love actually or something similar :) its even better when you get a copy on the internet =D

a nice throughly romantic movie has the power to make me feel so warm and fuzzy! its like everything is right with the world once more =D especially one overflowing with cute guys *drool* i really dont care what hugh grant likes to do in his free time, i still think he is bloody cute. i really wanna go see music and lyrics *hint* coz ive heard its amazing and i really dont wanna go alone , did that once was not fun *double triple hint!* just incase you missed the others ray ;)

coming back to reality...work is fine, if a bit overwhelming at times, driving is shit; my ex-instructor is/was trampling on my nerves and messing with my head and common sense :( and hence she is now the ex! have asked for some else now, a guy preferably lets see how that works out. discovered the most delish perfume today, its Hermes, Eau de Merveilles, its surprizingly within budget so im thinking of getting myself a bottle or maybe ill get mum one instead of me. its about time i started spoiling her a bit rather than buying stuff for myself!

the weekend starts in two days, cannot wait.

4 comments:

Recovering D said...

I saw Music and Lyrics. Its a cute film. Good to watch with the gals over brownies and ice cream. Love Actually is so one of my all time fav films. Its so cute, and gets me out of the cynical mode I get in sometimes (I had the BIGGEST crush on Mark when the movie first came out). But oh NEVER watch Salaam-E-Ishq the BW rip off. That movie made me want to puke, hurl things at the tv, pull out my hair and fly over to India just so I can yell at all the casting directors who still give Govinda roles. Yes such strong emotions for one silly movie.

About the driving instructors, you know, I always like male teachers because they seem calmer than a woman. Good luck with finding a decent one!

jammie said...

Watch The Holiday- it has that same love actuallyish feel to it- you know the winter christmas love happy warm fuzzy socks hot chocolate feel? that one :)

Aisha said...

My pick me up is "Sound of Music" or "Aladdin" or "Office Space" any of those and i'm grinning ear to ear.

Love Actually sounds good too... I'm a big Colin Firth fan! :)

Bee Amma said...

ive not seen any of those films!! *rushes off to go download something* its the weeeeeekend!